RSLogger PRO Industrial PoE
RSLogger PRO Industrial - the ultimate serial RS232 logger and hardware recorder. Ultra wide power supply range support: MicorUSB, external 5.5-55VDC or Ethernet (PoE).
The RSLogger devices are powerful, compact RS-232 and serial bus loggers, packed with features like: Ethernet, WiFi and Virtual COM connectivity, PoE enabled. Unlimited data storage capacities with external USB Mass Storage intelligent data backup feature. Integrated WWW server and firmware update option makes it a flexible base for customized solutions. It's designed to avoid the SerialGhost weaknesses.
COVID-19 Information: due to the virus outbreak situation, governments have implemented postal and courier services limitations across many countries worldwide. It's hard for our business but your health and service satisfaction is most important so we strongly advise to hold on with purchases till the end of this worldwide crisis (or at least till full shipping services resuming in your country). It's not an isolated problem of Electroware company logistics but ALL the companies shipping goods worldwide are involved.
RSLogger PRO Industrial version main features:
• 512 MB fast, industrial grade, internal FLASH ECC memory on board for data circular buffer
• asynchronous RS232, two channel (RX & TX) recording up to 230400 bps baud rate
• OLED 128x64 display for actual device status
• integrated WWW server for data download, settings and firmware update
• all standard and customized baud rates support
• independent RS232 port settings (baud rate, etc) for each RX, TX channel
• simultaneous recording of RX/TX channels to one common or two separated output files
• external USB Mass Storage support (FAT32) with intelligent automatic data backups
• Virtual COM port on USB (FTDI chip standard, multiple OS support and SDK)
• Virtual COM Text Menu mode for settings and AT commands for data download & remote control.
• RS232 ports forwarding/splitting mode to Virtual COM (USB) or Ethernet TCP port (one port per each A, B channel)
• Advanced Date&Time stamping (date as a file name, 1ms precision time stamps, rechargeable RTC backup battery, built-in smart recharge circuit)
• Always up-to-date with secure firmware update feature and back to the factory defaults option
• Micro USB connector for standard external 5VDC power adapters or PC USB port
• Wide range of standard supply voltages accepted (5.5 -55 VDC) trough external terminal power connectors
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (industrial grade controller Fully Supports IEEE 802.3af Specification)
• ESD safe and EMI enhanced, compact, durable aluminum enclosure
• Micro USB cable, Ethernet RJ45 patch cable and detachable 6-way wire terminal bundled
• Optional universal PoE power supply (48VDC 0.5A) can be ordered separately