RSLogger - the ultimate serial RS232 logger and hardware recorder, nextgen SerialGhost
The RSLogger devices are powerful, compact RS-232 and serial bus loggers, packed with features like: Ethernet, WiFi and Virtual COM connectivity. Unlimited data storage capacities with external USB Mass Storage intelligent data backup feature. Integrated WWW server and firmware update option makes it a flexible base for customized solutions. It's designed to avoid the SerialGhost weaknesses.
RSLogger PRO RS232 logger main features:
• 512 MB fast internal FLASH ECC memory on board for data circular buffer
• asynchronous RS232, two channel (RX & TX) recording up to 230400 bps baud rate
• OLED 128x64 display for actual device status
• integrated WWW server for data download, settings and firmware update
• NTP client (network time protocol) to synchronize the on board time with LAN or remote NTP servers.
• customized baud rates support
• independent RS232 port settings (baud rate, etc) for each RX, TX channel
• simultaneous recording of RX/TX channels to one common or two separated output files
• external USB Mass Storage support (FAT32) with intelligent automatic data backups
• Virtual COM port on USB (FTDI chip standard, multiple OS support and SDK)
• Virtual COM Text Menu mode for settings and AT commands for data download & remote control.
• RS232 ports forwarding/splitting mode to Virtual COM (USB) or Ethernet TCP output
• Advanced Date&Time stamping (date as a file name, 1ms precision time stamps, rechargeable RTC backup battery, built-in smart recharge circuit)
• Always up-to-date with secure firmware update feature and back to the factory defaults option
• Micro USB connector for standard external 5VDC power adapters or PC USB port
• ESD safe and EMI enhanced, compact, durable aluminum enclosure